Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Appointment

I had an appointment yesterday and everything is going well. Baby's heart rate looks good and baby is very low (tell me something I don't know!). That's basically all that happens at my appointments so there's not much else to tell. I had Dr. Bowen, who I love, and he was just as pleasant as ever. It makes me a little sad that he might not be the one to attend my birth since he was there for the other two, but he hired a partner two years ago so...it might be Dr. Wall. Personally I don't really care too much. I always tell moms that a baby is coming out no matter what. For 95% of women there's really no stopping it! So it's not a huge deal to me who's sitting at the end of the bed as long as they are not trying to force me into unnecessary interventions.

I told Ian the other day that it didn't really matter because I want to catch this baby anyways. He quickly responded that I wasn't allowed since HE was going to catch the baby! I pointed out that he chickened out last time. I know you will all be sitting on the edge of your seat to see this drama unfold...so I'll let you know what happens in a few weeks;)

No comments: