Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Doll

Mary's favorite toys have always been buses, rocks, and cars. But recently she has started to really like her baby doll! I think this is because she loves Noah and wants to practice being a mommy:) Sometimes she will feed baby doll (only once has she tried to nurse her baby doll...awkward), she likes to put baby doll to "night night", and the like. I think it's so cute because she even turns the noise maker on just like we do for her and Noah when we put them to bed. Since she puts baby doll night night in her crib I've wondered how she gets her out of there. The doll's head is too big to fit through the slats and there's no way Mary can reach over. Well the other night me and my video camera caught how she gets baby doll out:

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I laughed out loud at this! So funny! What a sweetheart.