Monday, January 10, 2011

6 months old!

It's hard to believe it, but Noah is 6 months old! He is sitting up mostly on his own. Still can be a little wobbly sometimes though. His second tooth popped through today. And he has been sick for the past 3 months it seems! A friend wrote me the other day and said while she was reading in Genesis she read that Noah sounds like the Hebrew word for rest. She reminded me that it's so interesting because our time with Noah has been relatively peaceful and we've gotten a good deal of rest for having a newborn. He's also quite the sleepy baby. I was talking about this with another friend and she said that her son's name means "war-like", which is funny if you know her kid:) I then told her that we will be naming our next kid obedience.

My prayer for Noah is that his soul could be peaceful and rested in God all his life. That he could be a person that people feel safe with. A place of rest for other people. Pictures of my CUTE CUTE CUTE baby:


No comments: