Saturday, September 8, 2012

Quiet

This blog has been pretty quiet lately. I blame my iPad. I always like to post about our life through pictures (hence the blog title) and I don't put my pictures on my iPad, but that's what I'm always using now...so the blog gets neglected. But I want to get back to it! Life keeps going and I want to document it. Especially with kids it seems like they change every day.

Lately I have been able to have some dates with each of the kids individually. A couple weeks ago Mary and I went to the zoo with our friends!
She LOVED sharing the zoo with her little baby friend:) Especially showing him the train, which is her favorite part.

A week after that I took Noah to the museum center, just the two of us. I loved being able to just be with my man Noah, but I think he missed his sister. I kept telling him we were going on a special trip just us, but as we left he said, "come on mare mare!" Then when we got there he walked around aimlessly for a while. I told him we could go wherever he wanted, but I'm not sure he knew what he wanted! Next time I thought we could try to bring his sweet friend Mr. Newton along with us if his mommy says it's ok.

No comments: