Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy

I was at a friend's house the other day who has a 2 month old and the baby was crying because she was tired and they talked about letting her cry a little to fall asleep...oh those days! I haven't even thought about how we have to go back to those kinds of things. I'm used to Mary going to sleep and waking up happy. It took us a good 4-5 months to get to that point and even then it wasn't super consistent until about 7 months. Maybe this baby will be a great sleeper?!?
Anyway, it got me thinking about how, in her newborn stage, Mary would scream in her car seat all the time. If we were driving on the highway she fell right to sleep, but any time we stopped or slowed down she was not happy. Even up until a few months ago she would still be unhappy sometimes in her car seat. Now I can anticipate her getting into her seat happily and sitting like this most of the time:


I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm not looking forward to starting certain things again! But the cool thing is I know from experience that it will get better:)

No comments: