Friday, February 27, 2009

a new kitchen and a cute baby...some would say I have it all

I am so blessed. For real. Mary is 6 months old as of yesterday and her doctors appointment went well today. She is 17 pounds 9 ounces and 27 inches long, for those of you keeping tabs on her weight;) I know I'm the only one who cares about that, but I love everything about her!

Here are my fav. pics from her 6 month photo shoot in the living room:
Playing hide and seek:
Very girly:
And now for my kitchen pictures. I know that's what you were really waiting for! I'm happy with it. You may not notice much of a difference, but it's so much more practical now and I have a lot more space. It's great!

3 comments:

Julie said...

She's growing a lot like her mommy - at 6mos you were 16lb 11oz and 26 inches.

La Resa's Blog said...

OK I really need you to do a photo shoot with Tyler, you take the best pictures! Mary is so cute!!

Mary Rector said...

I love Mary in that outfit. She is so stinkin' CUTE!!! The kitchen looks great too...can't wait to see it in person : )