Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Little family

This blog is getting a little heavy lately eh? It feels like a good outlet for me. I had a hard time sleeping last night just upset with the weight of things. I kept praying psalm 4:8, "I will both lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone O LORD make me dwell in safety." Just reminding myself that God is still in control! I also tried to remember that I have 3 sweet kids I'm not sure what I would do without. Here is a little update on their lives! Mary and Noah have been taking care of their baby doll lately. Mary asked me to take a picture of their little family:
So when do we have the conversation about how they actually can never be a mommy and daddy to the same baby? Right now it's cute:) And Noah has started to use baby doll to his advantage. Yesterday I was "flying' Mary by holding her up in the air with my feet. You know the move. Well Noah grabs baby doll and brings her over and says (talking like baby doll), "Waaaaaaahhh, I need my mommy!" Mary hops down and grabs baby doll and Noah jumps up on my feet and takes a turn flying. Well played.
I'm just impressed that Mary is letting baby doll out of her sight!
This made me laugh so hard! Yummy floor:
Even better:



No comments: