Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

Since I figured out how to create posts right from my iPad I will probably be making a lot more posts with horrible pictures:) That's what you get with an iPad! We had a great week of Christmas! Got to see lots of people and catch up.

This year our ornament exchange was more fun and meaningful for me. Mary and Noah both helped pick out Ian's ornament and they were so excited to open theirs. And I think Mary really understood (or at least, she can repeat back to me) that all good gifts come from God and that Christmas is about Jesus being born. The funny- or ironic- thing is that she would never know any different if it weren't for the books we've read about St. Nick, candy canes, etc.

Anyway, here are some pictures from our Christmas Day. Ian and Mary took a nap midday, and we all sang happy birthday to Jesus!





No comments: