Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vacation

Well, it's been a few weeks since vacation and I'm just getting around to putting up pictures. Mostly because I put them all on facebook and kodak so I figure that the people who wanted access to them already got it! But then I remembered why I originally started this blog: as a way to remember where we've been as a family.

We stayed at this AMAZING condo complex in Virginia Beach. Actually it was right outside VA beach, so we got to beat the crowds. Ian and I had a date night one night. If you know our usual date nights you can guess what we did...dinner then reading at Panera! It was just a great time with family over all! My family is huge. About 1/4 of my mom's side came down and here we are:


We had lots of fun on the beach. Mary got to play tricks on daddy by pouring water on his feet, and both kids got to spend lots of time with their cousins!









My mom took Mary and I to the aquarium one day. It was really neat and Mary enjoyed it! She even got to touch a horse shoe crab. I can't believe she did it. Maybe she thought it wasn't alive? I think it was moving though. Maybe she wants to take a few more risks in life:)



No comments: