Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Noah

As if you could get enough Noah! Our attempts to capture a video of him walking are failing. It's like as soon as he sees the camera he just sits down and stares at it. I'll have to sneak up on him. I love the beginnings of the walking stage because they look so hilarious as the stumble around. The past few days that's all he wants to do: keep practicing his walking skills! Whereas last week he had only taken 3-4 steps at a time and fallen over, now he can walk across a small room. It's crazy how fast things happen.

Instead of feeling frustrated at not being able to video him walking, I decided to take a few pictures the other day when he was being extra cute. Have I mentioned that he likes to squeeze himself into small spaces????


Yes, he found the balls. And yes, he likes to dump them all out and chew on them individually.



He is growing so fast! I think he just keeps hitting one growth spurt after another. And he's also getting his first set of molars. I wasn't even looking there because he still hasn't gotten one of his bottom right teeth. But he's been drooling and chewing on his fingers. I knew molars were next after that tooth so I just checked and sure enough...one molar is through and the other three are bulging. He seems to handle it well. He still gives us lots of smiles:)

No comments: