Tuesday, August 10, 2010

1 month ago today


I was giving birth to this little guy. This month has flown by, but at the same time when I think about our time at the hospital with him it seems like forever ago! He's doing pretty well. In his first month we've only had a handful of bad nights with him and only one middle of the night car ride (which Ian thankfully did). I think that's pretty good. He does really well with sleeping and eating that sometimes I have to remind myself he's only a month old. Like when he gets fussy or has a bad night. I find myself getting frustrated, but I have to remember that it is totally normal for newborns to do that! We are loving our little boy:) Here are some more pictures from our little photo shoot on the couch today. He's totally modeling for us:



I also want to say a huge thank you to everyone for all the help we've had. We are so blessed to have so many people in our lives willing to come over and hold Noah while we sleep, or stay here in the middle of the night when I have to go to the emergency room, or make us meals, etc. Wow.

No comments: