Thursday, August 27, 2009

My one year old

That's right. I have a one year old. I found myself looking back at old posts on here and looked at this one, our first one after bringing Mary home. She was so TINY! I don't miss those days at all though...

It's hard to believe we made it through a year, but I know time will go by so quickly and we'll be sending her off to college before we know it...

Here are two pictures of our little princess yesterday.


She had a bad diaper rash for the first time in her life, so she wasn't too happy most of the day. Or most of the day today for that matter, but she'll survive. It's been the best year of my life and also the hardest at the same time. On to year number 2 in life with Mary!

1 comment:

michelle said...

It's crazy how much they grow in one year. Happy Birthday, Mary!