Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break!

We had a great trip to Gatlinburg this week! We mostly spent a lot of time in the chalet with the other leaders and the students. It was great to hang out with them, share meals, and have some time to worship and pray. We also went on a 'hike'. I use quotations because we went to the top of a mountain and it was like 20 degrees colder than it was at the chalet. So we basically ran up through the fog to the top, then Hayley and I literally ran down. Hayley is the student that we have known for about 4 years now. She's great, and we always say that she could be part of the family. She has red hair and blue eyes so she would fit in quite well ;) Here she is with Brenna, one of the freshmen girls in my bible study. Brenna is great with Mary! I smell a babysitter!

Here's me with some of the other girls, making one of my usual picture faces:

Mary taking a needed bath:

We washed her, then we cooked her:

This is what happens when you give students your camera, lots of close ups on weird faces:

We had a great week and can't wait to do it again!

No comments: