Saturday, October 27, 2012

First foods

Thomas had his first taste of food the other day! I was trying to wait until 6 months...but this kid is a champion eater and a big boy. My milk supply is pretty good, but it's just not satisfying him anymore. So we have started to give him some creamy avocado.



The classic 'first taste of solid food' face. I love it:) Each day he gets a little more used to having a spoon shoved in his mouth with mushy stuff on it. He did really well for his first time! Next up...carrots? One of my friends who is starting to make food for her first kid asked me for some help with making food, so thanks to her I already have a few foods made for Thomas! This is a stage I really enjoy with my kids. Until he becomes mobile it's smooth sailing! Take your time please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, Luke hates avocado. I tried and keep trying ever few days, but Mike ended up eating the last of it, lol. I make his food and he really only likes the orange ones so far ... loves sweet potatoes!!! I hope this changes, because I typically only cook with green and yellow veggies!