Thursday, August 23, 2012

Family weekend

As mentioned in the previous post, two weekends ago was my family reunion! The whole week was filled with family and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. I loved having my Atlanta family up and seeing all of our kids play together! It's surreal to think about how we all have kids now and they are old enough to be friends!

We got together in the morning on Friday to have a little photo shoot. My grandma had 12 kids and only two of them and their offspring got together. Here she is with her great grandchildren from just two of her daughters!
So fun. And a generation pic:
The kiddos:
That night we went to a festival at a church down the street. Noah was scared to ride the rides but Mary held his hand:)
Only for a bit though. Sorry Noah...

The swings:

1 comment:

michelle said...

I hope Mary is only in the heart shaped ride with her daddy for many more years :)