Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas

Well, it's been over a week since Christmas but I finally got my pictures on my computer! The kids were, of course, spoiled this year and Ian and I got a lot of great gifts too. One of my favorite moments was when we sang happy birthday to Jesus in front of a birthday cake I made for him. We brought it to my mom's family Christmas (about 40 people) and I thought just a few of us would sing...but everyone sang! It was awesome and Mary loved it. She did ask where the baby was and why God wasn't there. Ah...she will understand some day.

Here are the kids bugging grandpa tommy after he went to use the bathroom. They do this at home too...
Cutie pies:)
My babies and Brooklynn posing with their gifts on Christmas morning
Yes...we made Noah wear these shoes all day. They were super cute!
And this is at my family Christmas. It was around 8 PM by this time and can you tell that my kids were being themselves at this moment??? Mary is playing with my cousin's cell phone after she had just done some laps around the room and Noah is going to sleep in the middle of the floor. My aunt was kind enough to rub his back for him. It was really cute. When she stopped he looked up at her with the saddest face!

1 comment:

Lanna said...

the kids I nanny for do that same bathroom thing! Every time I use the restroom there are little fingers under the door!