Friday, April 15, 2011

9 months

Little Nono is 9 months old now! I think he gets cuter (is that a word?) every day. He's very strong and mobile. He literally hurts me sometimes cause he just holds on to my arm so tight. He really loves mommy and gets so excited when he sees me. I love that! He also really loves Mary and following her around the house. He's been more vocal lately too. He likes to say "DA!" really loud occasionally. Eating finger foods is really funny and a bit of a challenge. He spits everything out the first and second time it goes in. He's got a stubborn and persistent mommy though...so I keep popping that food back in. He'll eat a few things now on his own. He still likes his sleep! He will start to get fussy when he's tired so I go in to get him ready for sleep. I'll be holding him right before a nap and rocking with him wanting to snuggle him but he continues to fuss until I lay him down in his crib. Then he snuggles into it and calms right down. I don't get it, but I guess I'm OK with it. I'd like it if he wanted to cuddle, but I'm not going to complain about him loving the crib either.
Here are some pictures from last weekend on his actual 9 month birthday:) Dirty little fingers:




No comments: