Friday, October 22, 2010

Last weekend

I think I'm fully recovered from last weekend! It was a great weekend overall, but it involved a lot of driving and not a lot of sleep. Noah and I went with Grandma Julie and Grandpa Tommy to Georgia for my cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful little island they got married on and the place we stayed had bikes. So I got two opportunities to ride around the island and I took them! One was at sunrise so that was amazing. Worth missing sleep for sure:) Here are some pictures of me and baby boy:


And here are two from the wedding. It was my second shot at being a wedding photographer and I have to say I think they turned out well. I'm not done editing yet, but I think Val will really like them. This is just a taste:) I'll let Val reveal the rest to the world if she'd like!

No comments: