Monday, February 15, 2010

Last snow pictures

I'm hoping this is the last big snow we get this winter. I'm ready for green grass to come out from under all that snow. I just wanted to take a few pictures to document the mass amounts of snow we've gotten in the past two weeks. Here is Mary standing on the top of the pile of snow Ian made from shoveling the front walkway:


Ian was shoveling snow and I started to clean off the cars. When I turned to see what Mary was doing I found her here:

That's right, apparently she is not a huge fan of the cold and snow so she kept walking up to the garage door to go back inside. Also, she is a little helper. She always wants in on what we're doing. The other day I was picking grapes and putting them into a colander and she came over and started picking grapes out of the bag and putting them into the colander just like I was doing. She didn't even try to eat one. It was cute. Here she is "helping" daddy shovel.

1 comment:

michelle said...

I will second the desire for green grass again! I have to keep reminding myself that it is February and that this much snow will just make the arrival of spring even sweeter.