Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Last night Ian and I went to BD's mongolian grill in Mason for our date night. It was good! But I'm not sure I would drive out there again just to go there...you had to pick your own food and then stand in line while they cooked it. It was also really crowded so we had to wait until 7:30 to be seated even though we had reservations for 7. So that's my review of BD's: good but pricey and far away. Chipotle is better:)

Here are some pictures of Mary from the other day. I realized that I stopped taking pictures of her as much as I used to. Probably because it's so cold outside and we don't do a ton. But she likes to stand on the windowsill and look outside. So here she is:

Got her to look at me! But she was getting tired of looking outside so...

Trying to grab the camera. Hence the big splotch in the bottom left corner:

No comments: