Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Noodle Wedding

Our friends Stech (Mike) and Carrie got married today! It was so great because Ian has known Stech for a really long time, and I've known Stech for the past 5 years, since I've known Ian. And we just love this guy. He's such a good guy. Ian has always talked about how a girl would be lucky to marry Stech, and that lucky girl is Carrie! I have to say that Stech is a lucky guy too though because Carrie is wonderful. I remember having dinner with them sometime last year. I remember thinking that I really liked Carrie and she seemed to work so well with Stech and our group of friends for that matter:) Afterward Ian said, "Yeah, They're going to get married" And I told him not to say that because you never know and I didn't want him saying that to Stech in case it didn't work out. Even though I also thought they were great together! Well today they tied the knot and we are so excited for them. It's a happy day.

Here is a picture of Mary at the rehearsal. She couldn't crawl effectively in her dress so she crawled on her hands and feet like the elephant walk.

Here is Mary and Daddy and the groom

me and Ian outside:)

The noodles:

Oh, and we call them the noodles because Ian likes to give nicknames and a long time ago he called Stech Stecher Doodle (like snicker doodle), then shortened it to doodle, then to noodle. Noodle stuck for some reason so Ian calls him that and I have a hard time NOT calling him that. So now that Carrie married him, she is a noodle too. Together they are the noodles.

No comments: