Tuesday, June 23, 2009

1 of 6, starting it out on a good note

Summers are full of weddings. I heard of someone who has 12 weddings to go to this summer. Crazy huh? Well we have 7, but we couldn't make it to 1 of them, so we'll be attending 6. Last night was the first one and it happened to be my brother's. He's all grown up now! It was a great night and everything was beautiful. As my now sister-in-law was walking down the aisle I started to tear up. And it made me think about how every bride is beautiful. That must be how Christ sees His church (which he calls his bride). Seriously I think I would cry at a wedding where I didn't know the people because brides are just so stinking happy!
Here is a picture of the happy couple:

And one of Ian and I with my niece:

Some goofy pictures, you know we had to include those:


And the rest of these are mostly for my mom but if you just love weddings like me, you can take a look!
The cake, which my niece Brooklynn called her 'birthday cake'








No comments: