Sunday, September 7, 2008

Umbilical Cord and the Park


Yesterday Mary's umbilical cord fell off!!!! I don't know why I'm so excited about that but I am! Ian and I got to get out of the house last night and it was amazing! We went to a couple's hang out at Marie and Kurt's house and it was great to see so many people that we love. Today we also went to the park for the first time with our little bundle of joy! We have her all dressed up in Bengals gear despite the fact that Ian is boycotting the team all together. We are going to watch the game today though so I guess that's a step for Ian. Now for some pictures...
Here's a picture of me holding the nasty cord, and what her belly looks like now:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are some park pictures:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here is a milk drunk face:
Photobucket

No comments: