Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Alien Invasion!!!!!!!

So there's an alien in my uterus. That's what it looks like anyway. There is a picture below...see if you can tell what's going on there. Apparently it's the face. I can kind of tell, but it's a little difficult. Everything is good though! The baby is 11.9 inches and weighs 1lb 3oz and has two legs and two arms. All the major organs are there too, but how she saw that I'll never know. During the ultrasound she was looking at the bladder and was like, "oh, just emptied the bladder, look there's still a little left." That was kinda funny. I think baby looks more like Ian.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie said...

Well, I don't see a thing (I know, you tried to show me), and since you compare it to an Alien, I'm pretty sure it doesn't look like me!!! So glad to see things are good!!! Love ya,
- Mamasita.

Simon said...

dude, there's like 7 babies in there...you're screwed