Friday, May 2, 2014

The butterfly show

Mary and I went to the butterfly show at krohn conservatory today. I have such fond memories of going when I was a kid. Krohn and the art museum always seemed like magical places to me. It was fun to share one with Mary today and I hope to take her to the art museum soon! She sat so still for a while hoping a butterfly would land on her. One landed on my stomach and she just stared and stared. 


Then a man next to us was holding a paper that one of the butterflies landed on and offered it to Mary to hold. She got a HUGE smile!

It was a special day! We were able to see where they breed the butterflies and they had butterflies at every stage from caterpillar until, obviously, adult butterflies. If any of you plan to go make sure you print the coupon from the Cincinnati parks website! 

No comments: