Tuesday, March 18, 2014

22 Months

Thomas, I promise I love you just as much as your brother and sister, despite the fact that I haven't done monthly updates for you until you are two. And despite the fact that your baby book still isn't done. Those were just bad precedents to set on my part. Trust me.

 Thomas is so full of character he is about to burst. He is so entertaining to just watch! He will randomly spin in circles, growl, and/or start jumping and clapping for himself. We are very amused.
 He's also talking up a storm now. He tries to say everything and is clear on a lot of words, but still needs a mommy (or mary) translation on some words. Generally speaking he is pretty happy, but can be especially grumpy when he's hungry, which happens somewhat frequently. His grandma commented that he could eat all day! Agreed.





Happy man:)

1 comment:

Julie said...

love that little dude