Sunday, November 3, 2013

Recent happenings

This is how Thomas feels about learning to sit in a chair when mommy tells him to stay! Usually he does much better:) And I'm usually not snapping pictures of his sadness...but I thought his reaction was noteworthy since it's so disproportionate to the activity I'm asking him to do!

Anyway, last week was Halloween! On Tuesday we went to story time at Ikea. I love this place even more now. On tuesdays kids eat free. And not one kid per adult kind of free, but FREE! So I got three kids meals and one adult meal and only paid the $4 for an adult meal! Incredible. And then they do a story time which includes a craft and a snack and that is all free too! So we won that week, but they definitely get us some times when I also buy stuff that is awesome, but not needed.


 The skunk costume is alive and well! Still my favorite costume ever...
 And here is my crew plus one of their good friends who came with us. They had a great time even though it rained, and our neighborhood had a decent number of kids. Such a dramatic change from our last neighborhood. The kids made it around almost the entire neighborhood before the rain really started to get to them and they told me, "we have enough candy, let's go home!" We did, but I got Noah to go back out with me later!

No comments: