Thursday, October 6, 2011

dancing

So apparently I got bored with writing those fruits posts. I guess my whole point in them is that I want parenting to be a topic of discussion. It's easy to just see it as too hot a topic and when we disagree or do things differently we just don't talk about parenting at all. That is sad to me. I love it when people ask me why I do things the way I do. I love asking others why and how they do certain things. Do I get frustrated and offended sometimes? Of course. But I think it's most important to have grace and love with each other and to help each other when we can. I think our kids benefit when we learn from the skills and differences of others.

Moving on...Mary has been big on dancing lately after breakfast. She always says very excitedly, "DANCE WITH ME MOMMY!" Who could say no to that?? We danced:) Then I got Noah out of his chair and Mary said, "Mommy I think he wants to dance too!" I don't know if him running out of the room to find a toy sent her that message or what...but that's what she thought. So they danced:


No comments: