Thursday, November 11, 2010

4 months old!

My baby boy is 4 months old. He's growing so fast! Literally, he has grown 5.5 inches in 4 months and has gained 8.5 pounds! At his appointment today he was 17 lbs and 26 inches. At least he's proportionately huge! I just love his chubby little self! I also learned something new today: during the first 4 months infant growth generally is more influenced by how they grew in the womb and environmental factors, after that their growth is more influenced by genetic factors. With his height our pediatrician asked how tall me and Ian are. When I told her we're both average sized people she said he probably won't stay in the 90th percentile his whole life, but you never know. Forgot to mention that most of the other men in both of our families are over 6 foot, but oh well:) We'll see how tall he is when he gets older right?

On to pictures:





Love those last three! They'll go in his book for sure:) I hope my kids like their baby books when they get older because I've spent a lot of time on them.

No comments: