Thursday, April 15, 2010

27 week appointment

Everything went well at my appointment today. Almost 28 weeks! I had a glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes and I didn't pass out! And I don't have diabetes! Although I did get short of breath and had to lay back in the chair. She poked my finger once and didn't get enough blood for the glucose test and the iron test so she had to do it again. I was wondering if she just wanted to see someone pass out today! No needles in heaven!

I got to choose whether I wanted to come back in 2 or 4 weeks and she said after this it's every 2 weeks. So 4 weeks it is! I love my doctor and would honestly drive like an hour to go to his practice, but the less I have to go the better. I found another reason today why I like him so much: he has books in every patient room in his office filled with pictures of him with babies:) He looks so happy in each picture. What a rewarding job he has!

No comments: