Sunday, October 11, 2009

5K that we didn't really walk...

We went to a 5K for Children's Hospital this weekend and there were thousands of people there, on a trail that was about 10 feet wide. So we walked about a quarter of a mile and got out of "line" to go play with the toys:) Me, my mom, Brooklyn (my niece) and Mary went to the walk and basically ate lunch, rode rides, and played with the fall stuff they had. It ended up being a lot of fun. Especially riding the tilt-a-whirl with Brooklynn, who is 2 and a half. She screamed bloody murder the whole time, then said WEEEEEEEEE! And wanted to ride again. I SO wish that I had a video camera for that ride. I was laughing so hard I almost cried because she was clutching my arm so tight and I was trying to hold her close, and she kept going from terrified to loving it! It was so funny. We also rode on the carousel and despite Mary's face in the picture, once the ride started she was laughing and loving it!



No comments: