Friday, March 7, 2008

I love my doctor!

So we had another doctors appointment today and this was the first time Ian had come with me. I have been bragging about my awesome doctor and today after we left Ian confirmed how great Dr. Bowen is when he said, "Man I would go to him." Everything looks good and the fact that I have migraines and blurred vision is OK! Thanks Doc.

I thought I would post a before/after picture. This one is from 8 weeks:

Photobucket

And this one is from today (almost 15 weeks):

Photobucket

I know you're all excited for that! There's a tiny little bump. Just an FYI, I will never be comfortable showing my bare belly or having people rub it. I think that's weird. And yes I have been asked already. I will not be groped, except by Ian!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I don't see any little bump!! Beautiful pictures - glad that expensive camera works for ya!!!
Love Mom

Val said...

Um, I have been bigger than that for years and I haven't been with child since 2002. There's something wrong with this picture.

Chrissy said...

If you refuse to let me touch your stomach I will sing sweet nothings to it. Well, technically your uterus, I am not going to serenade your dinner.

-Cwithy

PS: I signed up for this just so I could comment.